The USLawEssentials Law & Language podcast continues its series of interviews with multilingual lawyers as Stephen Horowitz interviews Iaroslav Gregirchak.
Mr. Gregirchak serves as the Deputy Business Ombudsman on the Business Ombudsmen Council. The Council is a specialized alternative dispute resolution (ADR) platform enabling businesses to challenge various instances of business malpractice in Ukraine.
This is a fascinating interview as Mr. Gregirchak explains not only his work with the Business Ombudsmen Council but also his insights on ADR and learning legal English.
Show notes info
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iaroslav-gregirchak-fciarb-7349372/
- German Marshall Fund https://www.gmfus.org/marshall-memorial-fellowship
- Business Ombudsman Council https://boi.org.ua/en/
- Iaroslav Recommendations:
- Dealing in Virtue https://www.amazon.com/Dealing-Virtue-International-Construction-Transnational/dp/0226144232
- Dealing in Virtue: International Commercial Arbitration and the Construction of a Transnational Legal Order
- By Yves Dezalay and Bryant G. Garth
- Stephen recommendations
- BBC’s Ukrainecast https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bqztzm
- BBC’s Putin https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/m0015nfd