Mr. Gregirchak serves as the Deputy Business Ombudsman on the Business Ombudsmen Council. The Council is a specialized alternative dispute resolution (ADR) platform enabling businesses to challenge various instances of business malpractice in Ukraine.
This is a fascinating interview as Mr. Gregirchak explains not only his work with the Business Ombudsmen Council but also his insights on ADR and learning legal English.
Show notes info
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iaroslav-gregirchak-fciarb-7349372/
- German Marshall Fund https://www.gmfus.org/marshall-memorial-fellowship
- Business Ombudsman Council https://boi.org.ua/en/
- Iaroslav Recommendations:
- Dealing in Virtue https://www.amazon.com/Dealing-Virtue-International-Construction-Transnational/dp/0226144232
- Dealing in Virtue: International Commercial Arbitration and the Construction of a Transnational Legal Order
- By Yves Dezalay and Bryant G. Garth
- Stephen recommendations
- BBC’s Ukrainecast https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bqztzm
- BBC’s Putin https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/m0015nfd